Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{Thanksgiving 2012}

This year was our first year doing Thanksgiving without blood family. This year we celebrated with part of our Atlanta family the Christensens and Martins and a few of their co residents. It was fun to cook things on my own that I had only helped my mom cook. I was not very good at taking pictures once the party really got started. Gray and Savvy had fun sleeping in their car seats as usual. Seeing these two right next to each other always me chuckle. Oh chubs we love you! 

 Roz was a great sou chef. I love her in her tiny apron. She and Ryker loved sitting at their own table eating dinner and watching Mickey Mouse Club House. They both love that show. 
 You thought only in the movies did a turkey look like this ... wrong Brandon and Erika did an amazing job on the turkey I mean look at that bird. We ate until we could eat no more and then ate dessert and played games. We love that both couples love to play game and are just as competitive as us. It makes for a fun time for sure. 

No comments: