Monday, December 17, 2012

{Grayson :: 2 months}

My sweet dream baby Gray is two months old. He is a growing boy 14 lbs and 23" tall. We know how to make them big and boy does my milk know how to keep em big. Grayson is such a good sleeper. He sleeps well in the day with all of the crazy that goes on around our house and he usually sleeps 10pm  to 7:30 or 8am. I could not ask for a better schedule and he came up with it all on his own. Grayson you have started to smile like crazy and coo. Your daddy and I had forgotten how sweet these new tricks are. You love to say "a goo". Your big brother still loves you to pieces and give you "big hugs and kisses" you are still unsure about them. You have started sucking your fist. We think this is because you are teething. I know I am so not ready for this but you have been drooling like a mad man and sad. You went on your first airplane ride to Utah and you were a champ and slept the whole time. We hope you keep being our dream baby. 

We finally got your newborn photo shoot back and we are in love with these photos. 








No comments: