On Sunday December 16, 2012 my Brady Michael gave our sweet Grayson Oliver a name and blessing for the records of our church. It was a very special day for our family. I am so grateful to have a strong worthy priesthood holder as my husband. We were lucky enough to be able to share this special day with both sets of grandparents and some aunts, uncles, and close friends.
Our sweet Chubs almost didn't fit into his suit. It was a close call.
We tried VERY hard to get Ryker to smile and he was not having it. He was just being a little cookie monster and would not put his cookies down to smile. He loved being called a cookie monster.

3 comments:
He is so cute! Your boys look so much alike.
Such cute pictures! And such a cute family! Sad Jade and I couldn't make it.... But Tom said it was awesome!
You have such a cute family! I love blessing days they are so special! And I love your hair!
Post a Comment