I'm not sure what happened to April but we are happy May is here and all it is going to bring to our family.
When we were not sick or it was not raining we were at the park.
I even braved it and took all three {Benjamin + my boys} to the park for play group. It was an adventure as always.
I made homemade strawberry lemonade for the first time and it was delicious! It will not be the last time I make this.
Gray baby spent a lot of time chilling in the stroller.
I babysat this cute guy a LOT! Ryker loves playing with the babies and this was him dressing Benjamin up.
And dressing mama up.
Giving loves. Benjamin is not so sure what to think...
Lots of shopping trips with daddy.... We had to get Brady a new suit and shoes and WOW does he look HOTT in them!! Photos to come.
Snuggle bath time.
Playing tennis inside.
Watching shows on the Ipad.
I started the Insanity 60 day program... its killing me and I am only doing it 5 days instead of 6 a week. My boys have been totally awesome in the mornings so I can do it which has been great since I have been babysitting so much that I cant run. I pretty much hate this program {due to it being so hard} but it is the best cardio program for your abs which is where I am struggling. One month down one more to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment