Saturday, May 4, 2013

{Grayson:: 7 Months}

 Your first introduction to the laundry basket... You LOVED it! 
 You were having so much fun Ryker wanted to join in. I then drug the two of you around the house {yes all 55 ish lbs} it about killed me. 
 We still can't decided what color your hair is going to be. Some days I think brown and others it looks like it might be blonde. Only time will tell. 

 You are awesome at sitting up all by yourself now!! 
That is until your big brother pushes you down....this is a VERY common sight at our house. 

  • You are still the happiest baby 99% of the time. Love this about you!!
  • You are getting more and more rolls... we think they are pretty cute.
  • You think your brother is pretty silly. 
  • You can move just about anywhere and are constantly getting your self stuck under the couch or Ryker's bed. 
  • Ryker loves to "rescue" you.
  • You are a jumping bean in your jumper.
  • Still no teeth.... looks like they will be coming soon.
  • WAY into food... if anyone is eating anything you want it.
  • You have learned the "mamam" cry. 
  • You are awesome at playing on the floor with your toys as long as Ryker will allow it. I LOVE this stage!! 
  • You are taking awesome naps if we are home to let you. 
Loves,
Mama

1 comment:

rabnerfamily said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love his rolls too!