We made it!
This handsome man of mine is officially Dr. Wood. I can't believe how fast these past three years have gone by but boy am happy to have them done with. Our time in school has been hard, stressful, and full of good friends to keep us busy.
From White Coat ceremony first year to graduation day three years later. Boy have these two changed.
Our morning started out early and chilly for the big university commencement ceremony. Traffic was terrible getting there but so worth it. The boys did so well at both ceremonies. I was so relived by this. I kinda felt like we were in a movie outside in the beautiful courtyard.
Dr. Brady Wood being hooded. I am so proud of this guy of mine for all of his hard work and making it to this day. Way to go sweets!!! You are amazing!!
If you would have asked me what our family would look like on this day 4 years ago I would have only thought it would still be just the two of us but I am sure glad that is not what the Lord had in mind for us. These cute little guys are a TON of work but worth it and I love being their mama.
This was earned by both of us!
Anyone who thinks the wife of a grad student doesn't deserve some credit is SO wrong. We worked hard to get to this day as a team and will continue to work as a team throughout our lives.
We were sure happy to have all of these wonderful grandparents come into town for this special day.
Brady, Joe, and Chris.
A few of the "bros" .There were only 12 men in their program out of 62 so they became quite close friends.
This handsome man of mine is officially Dr. Wood. I can't believe how fast these past three years have gone by but boy am happy to have them done with. Our time in school has been hard, stressful, and full of good friends to keep us busy.
From White Coat ceremony first year to graduation day three years later. Boy have these two changed.
Our morning started out early and chilly for the big university commencement ceremony. Traffic was terrible getting there but so worth it. The boys did so well at both ceremonies. I was so relived by this. I kinda felt like we were in a movie outside in the beautiful courtyard.
Dr. Brady Wood being hooded. I am so proud of this guy of mine for all of his hard work and making it to this day. Way to go sweets!!! You are amazing!!
If you would have asked me what our family would look like on this day 4 years ago I would have only thought it would still be just the two of us but I am sure glad that is not what the Lord had in mind for us. These cute little guys are a TON of work but worth it and I love being their mama.
This was earned by both of us!
Anyone who thinks the wife of a grad student doesn't deserve some credit is SO wrong. We worked hard to get to this day as a team and will continue to work as a team throughout our lives.
We were sure happy to have all of these wonderful grandparents come into town for this special day.
Brady, Joe, and Chris.
A few of the "bros" .There were only 12 men in their program out of 62 so they became quite close friends.


6 comments:
Great pictures! I'm glad things went smoothly during the two ceremonies. This makes me very excited for our turn next year!
hooray! so exciting! congrats congrats all around! :)
I don't think Brady looks like he has aged a day! You all look wonderful! That is an amazing accomplishment for both of you!
How awesome! Congrats to all of you!!
Love love those family pictures! Congrats Brady!
so happy for you guys! You're right, the wife/mother gets a big part of that diploma too. It's a lot of work and sacrifice for the whole family. way to go Linds! Good luck on your next adventure!
Post a Comment