The day has come and my sweet Ryker boy is off to his first day of preschool. If you can not tell by the smile on this guys face he is SOOOOO excited and has been dying for this day to come for the past week. He was so my child and VERY picky about what outfit he was going to wear today and everything. Of course he would be don't you know how important your first day of school outfit is?! I am thrilled for him to make new friends and learn from his new teacher Mrs. Jeanette. She seems super nice. He didn't even need me this morning he walked in I showed him where to hang his backpack and he was off without even a see ya later mama. tear. As Grayson and I left I was sad but did not cry. I can't believe he is getting so big. I am glad there were no tears from either party when I left.
Last week we were talking about school and I told Ryker I was going to miss him while he was at school and his response was "its OK mama I will come back". Yep you are right buddy. Gray and I are not going to know what to do without you 2 days a week for 4 hours. Well actually my run today was a LOT faster and easier with only having to push Grayson.
Here is to new beginnings in Alabama.
2 comments:
oh my goodness! preschool! so exciting! ps, ryker, i think you picked the perfect first day of school outfit. :)
Very cute!
I really like the brick color on your house. You'll have to post pictures of that soon too!
Post a Comment