Trying to make dinner in our home has become quite difficult lately. Ryker is "starving" or begging for anything and everything to eat or wants to "help" me and Grayson is usually pulling everything out of every cabinet he can get into. Tonight we tried something new. This project kept Ryker entertained for over 30 minuets. I was in heaven and so was he. It looks like we will be finding more projects for him to play with at the kitchen table while I make dinner so I can do it faster and have half the mess.
Grayson even enjoyed playing with the pipe-cleaners and mini colander and did not tear the kitchen apart.
But this is still his "favorite" spot to be while I'm making dinner. Trying to climb up my legs while crying "mama" the whole time.
Happy cooking!

2 comments:
i love the bright yellow!! it turned out so cute!
Oh I am SO going to try this!
Post a Comment