Saturday, September 28, 2013

{Nashville:: Birthday Party}

While in Nashville we had a "birthday party" for all of the grand kids. They LOVED it! We sand happy birthday to each of them and they each got to blow out a candle. Love this idea since we don't get to be together for birthdays given our distance. 
 I love that all of these cute cousins live around the world from each other and are still best buddies. They all ran around and played so well together and made so many wonderful memories. Too bad we cant all live closer to one another. Thank goodness for Skype though. This first picture shows the pure joy and excitement from them all to be celebrating together. 
Love all of these kids!
 They have my heart! 
Too bad I thought I was recording when we were singing and I was not... 

1 comment:

rabnerfamily said...

That was a really fun idea! My kids have talked about it a lot, especially when we walk past the cakes at Costco.