Tuesday, September 17, 2013

{Our New Swimming Pool}

 I was so excited to find this amazing swimming pool on clearance at Target 2 weeks ago. My boys have had endless hours of fun out in it. I love that we can just walk out the back door and burn off some energy without having to get in the car and I even enjoy sitting in my camping chair with my feet in the pool just enjoying my sweet munchies. Man having a yard is so wonderful. I don't know that I will ever get over it. 
We dump the water out everyday for safety reasons well lets be honest for bug and grass reasons as well. But they love the climb and jump in it just as much without the water also. We are enjoying these last days of summer weather but are ready to welcome the fall. 






3 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, that really is an awesome find!

Amanda and Tom said...

That is a legit pool! How fun!

Jessie said...

Looks like a party!