Being the girls camp director for our ward means I was in charge of their fundraiser dinner. The girls were all so cute and worked and served so hard. It was such a fun night and I loved seeing the girls thrive while giving service and me being new in Young Women's it was really fun to watch the girls preform their different talents.
Our dessert bar.
It turned out so cute with all of the different tasty things to eat and Logan's art work.
The girls made all of the decorations and food. The ambiance was just what I hoped for.
Mia Maid Class
Beehive Class
Some of our girls talents. They are such talented artist and performers!
Some last minuet practice before their musical number.
This has been such a fun and hard calling for me. I am loving getting to know all of these beautiful girls and cant wait for more camp activities!

1 comment:
wow! you have so many girls! That looks way cute! You would be such a fun camp director!
Post a Comment