We have been missing Brady BIG time the past 6 months and right after he came home from taking his boards {really BIG, really HARD exam} he was the BEST daddy and set up the tent in Ryker's room and played in it with the boys. The three of them had so much fun. Then daddy and Ryker even had a "camp out" in it for two night in a row. It was super cute and Ryker was on cloud nine getting to play with his daddy so much.
Wait let me back up to a week before Brady's exam. Ryker was asking me one night when I was putting him to bed and he had not seen Brady for days and said "mama I miss daddy and want to play with him." I told him that maybe he should ask Heavenly Father to please bless daddy to pass his exam so he can play with us more in his prayers. From that night forward every prayer that angle boy said he asked Heavenly Father for this special blessing. And then the night he took his exam and got to play with his boys Ryker changed his prayer all on his own to "thank you for letting us play with daddy today". I truly believe that this little boys prayers were answered and that is a BIG part of Brady passing his boards. We have been over the moon the past week and a half since he took his test and we have actually been able to see and spend some time with Brady. We all needed him back in our lives more!
I hope we have many more fun days and nights in this tent together!

No comments:
Post a Comment