We are thrilled to announce that another Wood will be joining our family this August!! Ryker is VERY excited about another baby and is hoping it will be a sister - why you ask "because I already have a brother" -Ryker. I think Gray will LOVE having a baby around he LOVES babies. Anytime he sees a baby in their car seat he has to go over and see them. He is really sweet with them. Ryker was even asking for a sister before we found out we were expecting so I hope he will be OK if it is another brother?!
I have been MUCH sicker with this pregnancy than with either of the boys but THANK GOODNESS that seems to finally have passed. Now here is to hoping that I can get back in to regularly cleaning my house and cooking dinner for our family. I don't know what I would have done without cartoons those first 2 1/2 months. They saved us while I laid half dead on the couch and kept the boys somewhat entertained.

7 comments:
Congrats on baby #3! And congrats to Brady on passing boards! You guys really have had a rough couple of months. Glad things are looking up!
Yay for babies! so happy for you!
hooray!! i just called you the other day (no answer) to see if there was another abby coming or not! SO excited!! congrats! - i think it's a girl.
Congratulations! I'll cross my fingers for a girl ;)
Yayayayayayayay!
Seriously so happy for you guys!! I have no idea what moms did before modern technology was invented! My poor girls watched too much tv in my first trimester and first month after #3 was born. ya gotta do what ya gotta do though!! Miss you guys! (this is joslyn even though I'm signed in as Devin)
Oh my goodness that is THE cutest and funniest way to announce! He posed perfectly in that picture too! Excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment