Wednesday, February 12, 2014

{Making Valentines}

Ryker and I sure had fun making Valentines to mail off. This is the first time that he has actually enjoyed doing a craft with me and it actually kept him busy for over an hour! It was so fun and I loved watching him get more creative with each valentine. 

 I just love his cheeser smile and how his eyes are always closed when he does it. And then after I take it he always has to see it and he is so proud of himself for how it turned out! Cutie Pie! 
 Some of our creations.
 Grayson was cute being entertained by this balls so we could get our craft on. I was surprised by how long he actually played with them. They were so successful we are going to try them at church and see if that helps him. 

Love this baby face! 

2 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Those valentines turned out so cute!

Danny and Kaitlin said...

Gray's hair is getting so dark! I totally thought it would lighten up :) Also we use those little puffs too at church- we have them in an old crystal light container with a circle cut out of the top for Sav to push them into. We also have one for pipe cleaners with smaller holes. Serious entertainment for all toddlers!