Well Kelsey and the girls were looking for a nice warm southern spring break but I suppose they bring the cold weather with them wherever they go. Sadly we didn't have our nice 60 and 70 degree weather while they were here like we had the week before and after they left. But at least the sun was out and shining!
I love how much these kids love each other. As soon as they left Ryker kept asking when they were going to come back again. I feel so blessed that my children are able to know their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents and love spending time with them. This was something we did not have as children and always wished we did.
Grayson has to be just like the big kids.
They had all kinds of special sand exhibits for spring break and the kids had a blast digging and getting dirty and searching for dinosaur eggs.
I on the other hand am learning how to be OK with my kids getting dirty and becoming a pro at getting stains out of clothes! I guess this is part of living life.

No comments:
Post a Comment