Tuesday, April 8, 2014

{Ryker's 1st Soccer Game}

Ryker's first Soccer Game!
He loves playing soccer and before his game he said "I'm going to win this game mama!" He is really good at running after the ball and other kids but is a bit afraid to kick the ball in games. Brady and I think this might have to do with how we have raised him. We are always telling him to share and not take things from other or not to kick people and now we are yelling from the sidelines "get the ball, kick it". I can see how that can be confusing for a 3 year old. But I think he will get the hang of it soon. He is having a blast and that is the most important part! 




Grayson on the other hand is not very fond of our time spent at the soccer field because he has to stay strapped in the stroller or else he heads straight for the goal and wants to hang out in it. 


1 comment:

rabnerfamily said...

As I have watched the boys play soccer, I have laughed to myself about the fact that it seems as though they are "taking turns" or sharing the ball. They will run as fast as they can towards the ball but if someone else has it they don't try to kick it away but run along side the other team's player. So funny! I love it! You are all looking good!