Brady had is first experience with a craw fish boil. It has been years since I have been to one and was just as tasty and fun as I remembered when I was a kid. Of course our crazy picky eaters didn't eat anything other than fries and we even got them fried shrimp and tried telling Ryker they were like chicken nuggets and that they were his cousin John's favorite and still no go on tasting. They even had live music that we got to enjoy dancing to after dinner.
Grayson's puffy eyes from crying too much about being stuck in the stroller while we ate.
Rough life I know.
The highlight for the boys was the balloon guy. We waited forever to get these and they didn't want to put them down for the rest of the night. Grayson had a total melt down when I had to take his away for 20 seconds to do up his buckles in his car seat. Silly guys.
Elephant.
fish.
We sure do love living in the south and enjoying all kinds of fun redneck adventures {as Brady likes to call them}.

No comments:
Post a Comment