Sunday was a nice fun relaxing day where we all just chilled and made fun memories. Joey was a little rockstar and took over my camera for me. Thanks for capturing the day Joey. You did an awesome job!
Little Miss Samantha is such a good baby and I feel bad that we came out for her special day and I didn't even manage to snap a photo of her in her beautiful blessing dress. Oops! She looks so much like Arabella to me. Such pretty little girls Pete and Shellie make. They are such awesome parents and we love spending time with them.
I love Ryker's face in the one.
Just a little photo bombing going on.
We were all so happy that Julio was able to make it!! It has been a long time since we have seen him. We sure love you Julio!!
I was able to get a glimpse at what life with a newborn and Grayson will be like.... He LOVES babies A LOT!!! His new brother is going to have a hard time surviving all of his love and affection I think. We are for sure going to have to keep a much closer eye on him that what we had to with Ryker and Grayson. But his sweetness to babies does melt my heart into goo. Its so sweet when he is not trying to "share" things they will choke on.
A large number of us play the piano and we had a little concert where everyone got to perform. The kids all loved it. And WOW Nana and Shellie are REALLY good. I was impressed that I remembered a few songs.
Jon is the "baby whisper" He sure loves his baby sister and did not want ANY help calming her down.
dance party
Cute Pete. He is such a hard working father husband, scout master, brother and so much more. I am so thankful for all of my siblings many different skills and knowledge in so many different fields. It seems like whenever I need to speak to a specialist we have someone in the family that can help share/use their skills for us. We have a pretty amazing family and we love them all so much even though we are full of drama. It is who we are and we will always love one another and be there when we need each other. I am happy to call them My Family!

No comments:
Post a Comment