The boys and I flew out to Dallas for our newest niece Samantha's blessing. It was such a blast spending 5 days with family. Ryker LOVED playing with his cousins. Our first adventure was to the Dallas Arboretum. It was HOT but oh my stars this place was beautiful! We have been to a lot of botanical gardens in different places and this was by far the most beautiful and had a million fun things to do with kids on top of the beautiful flowers. My latest motto with my camera is "do your best to capture the moment but don't miss out on the moment because you are stuck behind the camera instead of enjoying it with my little's"
These kids all played so well with each other all week. It was so fun to see them together like no time has past and they have not all been together for a year. I hope they always remember each other and stay friends their whole lives.
Jon was the BEST with Grayson. Such a cute helpful boy!
Finally finding the splash pad to cool off some before exploring more.
This little guy thought he was one of the big kids all week.
And I thought I wouldn't need the double other than for getting in and out of the airport by myself. SOOOO glad we had it this day. We did SOOO much walking and the kids were troopers but by the end they were all beat and we learned that the BOB works as a triple stroller pretty well.

No comments:
Post a Comment