Me being the "want to be cowgirl" that I am was THRILLED to have found a rodeo close to us. The one thing our summers have been missing since moving to the south was a night out at the rodeo. I have always LOVED going!! I was so excited to take my boys to their first one that I even splurged and bought them matching cowboy boots. They were too cute to pass up and my boys LOVE them! Now we just need to get Brady a pair and the whole family will be set for this moving to the country business.
Phoebe and Ryker are best little preschool buddies.
It was a bit crazy for us driving to the rodeo because it was in Athens AL where the tornado's tore threw a few weeks before this. All down the highway there were HUGE piles of trees cut up on the side of the road and stumps half way out of the ground. What a blessing that most of the trees fell away from the houses but still scary evidence of what these storms can do.
This wild monkey ended up going to the the rodeo in his jammies because he had a massive blowout right when we got here and we luckily had some jammies in the car to put on him. He looked pretty cute with jammies and his boots on. We all had a blast and we were thrilled with how well the boys did considering it didn't even start until past their normal bedtime. It was a super fun night at the rodeo for us all. I cant wait to go to more with my cute family.

No comments:
Post a Comment