Calling all super hero's!
I would have to say that my most favorite part of motherhood is planning my kids birthday parties. I love planning parties and I LOVE how much Ryker is like me and how he gets into it all. Since we like to move right close to Ryker's birthday 2 years in a row this year I decided we needed to do his party early before our move. It was been a blast having something other than house hunting to occupy my mind the past few days. I cant wait for everything to get put together for this party. It will be fun to have one last big event before we leave these good friends.
What is your favorite part of motherhood?


4 comments:
Super cute!
Hard question! :) I do love the birthdays and planning/spending that special day. Abigail just had her first dance recital 2 weeks ago, and I have to say, watching her in her element and seeing her dance from her heart and soul, it was a blast! I cried, laughed, and loved every moment.
So one of my favorite things about motherhood is seeing my girls not only working at something they love, but having a blast doing it! :)
I'm super excited for Warren's first birthday! I love taking him on adventures and seeing him experience new things.
Too cute!
Post a Comment