Monday, July 7, 2014

{Happy 4th of July :: Madison AL}

Happy Birthday America!
We were a bit disappointed with the lack of festivities going on here in the Tennessee Valley. No parades... NOT one! I was shocked but I suppose it was OK since Brady had to work a half day anyway. We did get to have some fun family time at a BBQ with friends. We ate yummy food, relaxed in the nicest southern July weather I have ever felt, let the kids run wild, and had fun with fireworks. This was the first year we have actually set them off in the dark. Our boys LOVED it all!
 
 
Doesn't Grayson look awesome in his new shades?! This little fashionista  is obsessed with sunglasses right now.
 
Ryker's first experience with a slip n' slide... I think it is safe to say he enjoyed it since he was asking if we could get one.
 

 Gray baby officially wants/enjoys his picture taken.... he walks up and say "cheese" with a larger than life grin on his sweet face.
 Grayson was a HUGE fan of the sparklers and Ryker not so much.





 hahaha I just can not get over Brady's awesome face in this photo. It is my favorite... this is what you get when the camera flashes a million times and about blinds you.
 
I am grateful to live in a FREE country where we have the freedom to choose. I am so thankful for all of the men and women who protect our sweet country!
 
God Bless America! 

1 comment:

Marie said...

Fun group shot of all 4+ of you! Looks like a good time!