Tuesday, July 8, 2014

{Swimming at the YMCA :: Good Bye Friends}

We have LOVED spending hours upon hours here at the new YMCA pool this summer. Both Ryker and Grayson have turned into little fish. This was our last swim day {tear} with Jessie, Carson, Avery, and baby Brady. We sure miss them already and they have only been gone a week. I love when you meet a friend who's kids are the same age as yours and the kids play AMAZING together and you have the best friendship with their mama! It is heaven and I sure hope/pray I make another good friend when we move in 2 weeks. Oh by the way I don't think I have told ya'll we are buying our first home and moving to Guntersville Alabama in 2 weeks. {more to come on this...}
 


 
Grayson and Miss Avery are thick as thieves snack buddies.
 

 
Grayson LOVES baby Brady.... a LOT.... this new baby is going to get tough really fast I have a feeling. Any time anyone says "Brady" weather referring to daddy Brady or baby Brady Grayson's response is bebe bebe bebe!!



Jessie and I decided that it worked out nice that we are both moving this summer so it made leaving a tiny bit easier. The one nice thing about where they moved is its only about 30 mins away from Peter and Shellie so we can visit them went we go to see family. Win Win! 

1 comment:

Amanda and Tom said...

Congrats on getting a new house! I can't wait to see and hear more about it!