I was lucky enough to have found Jessie Koerner and her sweet family in our short stay in Madison. We quickly became VERY good friends and so did our kids. It was perfect our kids are all very close in age and played perfectly together. Win Win in our book. We had a fun 6 months of playing at least once a week and more on good weeks. Jessie and I were happy/sad when we both found out that we were going to be moving with in a few weeks of each other. Sad because we would be moving far from one another but happy that at least we were both leaving so we couldn't be too sad about the move because the other one wouldn't be living there anyway.
Here is to good luck in Allen Texas {Dallas}and we are SUPER happy that you at least decided to move close to our family so we will still get to see ya'll when we make our Lewisville {Dallas} trips to see my brothers family.
We did one last night of fun with our families at the kids carnival. Our kids really did love it even though they were nap deprived and VERY tired.
Ryker was a brave guy and went on the "tiny" Ferris wheel all by himself.
Our boys were introduced to one of my favorite treats... cotton candy!!
Grayson at first was like "what is this stuff"
and then fell in LOVE with it and kept begging for more all night. Brady calls it a kids energy drink.
Sadly I think this is the only photo I have of me and Jessie together. At least we got one! I love you Doll and have been so blessed to have you in my life. Missing you like crazy already.
The Crazies!
I think it is safe to say Ryker and Carson are two peas in a pod. They are wild little boys together and Ryker misses Carson like crazy already and its only been 2 weeks. He keeps asking if ya'll are going to move back from Texas.

No comments:
Post a Comment