*I just got a second job working for the Dixie Igloo {the temporary ice arena they are building here} and they don't have a clue what they are doing. So I am very excited to have a new challenge and make my afternoons go by faster.
* I have lost 3 lbs. this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess working out with Jillian is starting to pay off!!!!!!
* My face has started to clear up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* I am going to the doctor this afternoon and I hope he has good news like he knows what is wrong with me!
* The weather down here has finally decided it's time for fall and I LOVE it.
*Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks - MMMMMMMMmmmmmm!
*6 weeks until Christmas and I get to see Kell-a-bell and Ali Jo
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yeah! What an amazing week! Go you.
Post a Comment