Monday, November 9, 2009

:: Lyra Jenevive - welcome to the blog ::

Little miss Lyra now makes her fist appearance into the blogging world. She was born October 23 and I just got to meet her for the first time this past week. It was love at first sight! I could not get enough of holding her and she was 100% ok with that. I even got her to give me some good smiles. See that is just how much she loves me too :)
The beautiful Rabner gals minus a few... Kels Christmas is almost here!!!

Look at how happy of a big brother Liam is to be holding his baby Ly. He loves her so much and is always so sweet and kissing on her.
Does she not look amazing? Yes she did just deliver a baby 2 weeks ago and she doesn't even show it. Love you Mugs.
I love fall and I was so happy that I got to see the fall leaves while home for the week.
Mom super cute new hair cute - good job Kelsey! My mom just got high lights for the first time in her life.
I'm so glad that I "had" to be in SLC for training all of last week so I "had" to hang out with these beautiful ladies all week and have so much fun. St. George is fun and we really do like it down here but I really do miss living so close to all of my family especially with this new bundle of joy. Good thing Thanksgiving is in 2 1/2 weeks and I get to see them again. I love this time of year!!
Baby Ly brings such a smile to my face. Can I pre order one just like her?
She looked so precious in her petty skirt on Sunday. I was very tempted to just bring her home with me.
Thanks for the wonderful week family. I love you all and can't wait to see you all again soon.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

SHE. IS. SO. DANG. CUTE. I hope our future girls come all dolled up with cute hair bows and all too!! She's a DOLL! Oh and that picture of your mom with her eyes closed reminds me of me trying to get a picture of my mom when I think she's looking cute. Your mom is so funny. And yes, cute hair.

Kelsey Booth said...

I love, love the pictures...thanks Linds! She is adorable and absolutely can't wait to see her. I showed Ali baby Ly and Liam and she loved it. Glad you had so much fun!

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

She is adorable!!!! I love these pictures!

That is neat that they're getting a temp rink where you're at, and that you get to do management there! I miss being able to work with you and everyone else. I can't even get a job teaching, coaching, or helping out the skating director here - oh, how I miss it! Good luck!