Sunday, November 1, 2009

:: happy halloween to all ::

My sexy death eater and I just before the party got going. Brady was casting a spell at the camera... and at everyone all night long. He and Eric both had wands and they were pretty funny with them.

Blake and Annie = Bob Barker and Lawfanda a contestant on the price is right.
Courtney and Eric can you guess what they are?? Cheesy tourist. I love their faces in the picture it is perfect!
All of the guys jamming out on rock band. Good thing we have good neighbors who didn't mind the loud rock session so late at night. The boys were awesome playing together!
Creepy tasty treats of the night... yummmy is what they were!
Lindy made these tasty eye balls calorie balls. Halloween treats are the best... I will be running a LOT next week to make up for all of these delicious treats - but well worth it!
Stick em up.... Laura was the Sheriff in town keeping us all in line.
We played the best party game. You put your ipod and head phones in full blast and pick a song, then we blind fold you and you get to sing the song to us... it is soo funny because you cant hear yourself singing or everyone laughing... embarrassing but such a great game! Court was jamming out to Backstreet Boys - You are my fire. It was a night full of boy bands.My death eater... I was so proud of myself for the paint job. He did a good job at scaring all of the trick or treater's also.

Dark mark... Dark mark... Dark mark...

We had such a fun Halloween with all of our friends. We did miss out on seeing the family and on Tom and Amanda's party. Hopefully someday we will live near all of ya'll again and be able to party all night. We love ya'll and hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend full of sweets also.

5 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

So Brady's eyes get the freaky award for the night. Looks like fun...wish I were there :) Love ya!

Tiffani Warner said...

great costumes! You look so cute:)

Amanda and Tom said...

Oh you guys looked so dang good! we missed you too but I'm excited to see you this week!

Doreen said...

You guys were DECKED OUT. Sweet face painting on Brady...and arm paint, haha! I love halloween.

Amber Rasch said...

I wish we could have made it! Looks like you had alot of fun! We will come visit soon!