Wednesday, October 28, 2009

:: corn maze ::

Last weekend we went to the corn maze with our friends Eric and Courtney. We had so much fun scaring people and throwing corn... well we almost got kicked out for tossing corn trying to scare other people.
Oh how I love cowboys... this one was driving our hay ride.
This is me TRYING to scare Brady... he looks really scared I know. ha!
I promise I do feed him but he still got hungry while out in the corn maze.

hahha I love this picture of Brady. I think it looks like he has a head full of curlers. He was so sweet and let me clip all of the hair bows I made while my mom was in town. I had so much fun sewing and making bows with mom while she was down here.
What do ya'll think of the bows? Now all I need is a little princess to put them on...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you making an announcement with all those bows? j/k Very cute bows!!!

Kelsey Booth said...

Love, love the bows! You are so talente. Maybe you should sell service too!

Andrew Clifford Capener said...

hey guys! hope all is well!

Amber Rasch said...

I'm so bummed Lindsay! Cole's brother is blessing his baby in Delta on Sunday so we are going to miss the Halloween party. :( It would be too hard to drive all that way late at night. We were really looking forward to coming. I hope you guys have a super fun time though and we will come visit soon!