
my sweetheart brady and i just had our one year anniversary last weekend. we were able to sneak away to disneyland and california adventure for the weekend. it was so much fun to just play, play, and play for 3 days. neither of us had been to disneyland since we were about 13 so that made it even more fun.

we totally lucked out on not having to wait in very long lines thanks to the "fast pass". thank you to who ever invented this!! it was also perfect because after the fireworks on friday night we got to hit up all of the kiddie rides without all of the kids. we got to go on every ride we wanted at least once and the park was packed.

don't you think our new glasses are pretty sexy? i know we thought so also!

sulley was the only charter that i "had" to get a picture with. yep i pretty much love him! oh and i really love how brady is camouflaged in this picture. yeah he is in this picture with me in case you couldn't see him... look real close.

i could not pass up on a parent trap lindsey lohan picture in this phone booth.

brady decided to stop by sesame street for a rest.

this was our favorite ride of the trip - screaming california. and yes it did make me scream really loud! this picture is so funny... brady was trying to blow kisses to the camera and i was holding my hat on and totally look all posed for the picture. don't mind the glare its just that we took a picture of the TV screen showing the photo.

it was so funny friday night while walking around i decided that i really needed a lollipop. the funny part was we were looking in every shop and could not find them.... so sadly i didn't get one. but then on saturday brady spotted the shop full of them. i was such a happy girl with a lollipop in hand. this was while we were waiting in line to see the Aladdin play. it was so much fun! if you are ever at california adventure i recommend going to the show.

we love Halloween and loved all of the festive decorations at both parks.

this is the HUGE do not enter sign that we walked by everyday on our way to the parks. yeah i guess they really want you to know that this is the wrong way to drive. that is brady's silhouette 6'3" and the sign is that much taller than him.
i am so grateful to have such an amazing husband as brady. he is always so sweet and loving and always looking out for me and what i want. this is to one amazing year and many, many more to come. i love you sweets!
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! That is so crazy that it has been a year. Good on yourselves for actually celebrating... we have yet to celebrate our anniversary. :( - it was in June. Maybe we will start celebrating holidays again AFTER med school. It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Congrats on one year. It goes by so fast huh! I'm glad you had a fun anniversary! miss you.
What a fun trip! I can not believe it has been that long since I have been home. I am so glad that you two have made it to the big #1. Love ya!
You look like the happiest kid in the world in ALL of these pics but mostly the one where your holding that lollipop!! haha!! Oh and I still remember when we were "little" how you were OBSESSED with Monsters Inc. I just remember you keep saying "Kitty!" I know, that's a random thing to remember. I can't BELIEVE you have been married for a YEAR already. Time flies man. Especially when you're having fun huh?
p.s. I don't know WHERE you got the whole 12 kids idea haha. We're doing good with 2 right now. All I know is that I'm going to have at least 2 girls.
HOW FUN! I miss ya! Tell us when you come back to Springville so we can say HI!
happy anniversary! it looks like you guys had so much fun!
happy anniversary! Looks like so much fun! I love disneyland!
Oh I want to be at Disneyland. How fun! About the hockey game...Linds I thought of you the whole time actually. I can't believe you played your whole life because it looks ROUGH (but fun!). Did you get in fights? :)
Post a Comment