- mom is spending the weekend with us and i get her all to myself {YES i am selfish when it comes to my mom - hey i am the baby still and always will be}
- sewing party
- pumpkin chocolate chip cookies - i must admit i am proud of myself for making these delights
- brady does NOT have to work on saturday
- games
- tasty dinners
- getting to see colby, whitney, and baby brixton {i can't believe he is so big already}
- chick flicks
- proactiv will you please arrive? it's been 2 weeks since i ordered you
- slept better last night thank you dr. hubbard for the ambien - for being such a strong drug i thought you would have done a little more though -sigh
ha! sisters be jealous of all the fun mom and i are having!!!! but remember we still love ya'll!!

4 comments:
Mom time is the best!! Sounds like a fun filled weekend!
Whatever dude, I had a weekend full of Ali all to myself! Love ya :)
Your weekends sound rad. Games. Cookies. Mom to yourself. Thats awesome.
Being baby of the family is the only way to go :)
To answer your questions, I am LOVING being so close to home! I'm slowly meeting everyone around here and so far they're really nice...and I did my OWN laundry, I just did it in my nice washer at home :) miss you!
Post a Comment