I have the sweetest husband ever! Tuesday night he came home with a little surprise for me...
Yep! You guessed it. I have been talking about this workout since we moved to St. George and I no longer have Kwame to kick my butt into shape.
Yep! You guessed it. I have been talking about this workout since we moved to St. George and I no longer have Kwame to kick my butt into shape.I bet you are wondering does it really work..... I was wondering the same thing and
YES
it does work and it works well. I for obvious reasons {I have only done one workout with her}
can not give you results yet other than my legs are KILLING ME today.
That is a very good sign to me!
So hopefully between this, running, and whatever my doctor finds out I will be able to finally shed all of this crazy weight I have gained.
Moral of my story... if you want an AMAZING home workout and you own a WII get this!
I normally don't like working out on my own and its working for me.
Love you all and happy exercising all of you! {Kell.a.bell keep up the good work!}

4 comments:
Way to keep tabs on me Linds!
Yeah let me know if this works for you. If she is as intense on that as she is on biggest loser than I'm sure it's great!
Oh linds you silly girl! you really don't have any excess crazy weight at all!
girl, i'm obsessed with Jillian Michaels and totally have a Wii. post-baby Ryker we are totally working out together to this during his naps. :)
Post a Comment