so after this wonderful afternoon at the park i headed over to the doctors office and found out some awful news... i have gained 20 lbs. (ok really only 15lbs. but i was 5lbs over weight before) since we were married a year ago. OUCH! i don't understand how this has happened since i exercise so much... so they took my blood and are checking my thyroid. i know it sounds crazy to say but i really hope that is what is wrong with me. because that if fixable and if its not that i don't know what else i can do. oh the joys of being a woman...NOT!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
:: an afternoon in the park ::
so after this wonderful afternoon at the park i headed over to the doctors office and found out some awful news... i have gained 20 lbs. (ok really only 15lbs. but i was 5lbs over weight before) since we were married a year ago. OUCH! i don't understand how this has happened since i exercise so much... so they took my blood and are checking my thyroid. i know it sounds crazy to say but i really hope that is what is wrong with me. because that if fixable and if its not that i don't know what else i can do. oh the joys of being a woman...NOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love every ounce of you Lindsay! Don't stress about it because then you'll eat due to the stress and make it worse :) You're great!
You're reading the uglies/pretties/specials series?! Such good books!!!
I hear they might make movies :)
muscle weighs more than fat!
Oh I feel your pain! Since we've been married...also a year, I've gained 18 pounds! Where it came from, I don't know. I barely have time to eat I'm so busy, and I go to the gym and take the dog for walks...it's crazy I tell ya! Hang in there!
Post a Comment