Tuesday, October 6, 2009

for the past few weeks i have not been sleeping well at night so my mom being the wise woman she is told me to try and drink some sleepy tea just before bed and see if that helps. last night was my first night drinking the tea and i have not slept that good in months! so if any of you are having trouble sleeping maybe try this tea. it is working for me. oh just don't try it if you are pregos or nursing... that's what the box says.
since moving to st. george i had not found a grocery store i LOVED until yesterday. a friend (thanks falon) told me to check out harmos on the other side of town and that is where i will go for now on. i know most of you may think this is silly but i really i fresh produce, a good bakery, a fresh wide range of cheese, a good butcher, and over all good prices. i know it's a lot to ask for all in one place but i found it!!!! they even had yummy hummus... mmmmm!

4 comments:

Amber Rasch said...

Harmon's is seriously what I miss the most about St. George! Not the weather...not the red rocks...HARMONS! I loooove that place!

The hike was intense and I thought I was going to die a few times that day but I survived and was so proud of myself! I think I'll do it again next year. You guys should join us if you are still around!

Our address is:

99 N 1850 W #21
Cedar City, UT 84720

PS...I'm glad your getting some good sleep. I might try that tea myself!

Kelsey Booth said...

Go take a nap!

Kelsey said...

I need to try this... I can never fall asleep!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

I grew up by a Harmons... I've always loved that place but I hate how the closer one is in Alpine!