
Alright everyone it is official. Brady is all done with his PT school applications. We applied to 14 schools across the USA. Now we play the waiting game... so where do you think/want us to end up for the next 3 years?
Miami, FL
Atlanta, GA
Albuquerque, NM
Boston, MA
Tacoma, WA
Las Vegas, NV
Salt Lake City, UT
Wheeling, WV
Norfork, VA
Richmond, VA
Downers Grove, IL
Philadelphia, PA
Detroit, MI
12 comments:
VIRGINIA (cuz it's the closest to us) or UTAH so I'll be able to see you on holidays.
I like Miami. love jonathon I must say that something back east would be fun but I know that the place that is right for you will be the one that works out. Love, Shellie
Utah or Virginia! Duh.
Obviously we hope for Slc, ut!!! Good luck with that huge decision!!!
um, Richmond VA= 2.5 hours from me!
You mean he didn't apply to a single PT school in CA? What the...? I hear USC has a phenomenal program. Just sayin. :)
VIRGINIA. come on over. there are three other Virginia comments..i think that means something.
I vote Downers Grove, just 45 min from me...or Detroit because I think that is only 5 hrs. Woot woot!
Ok you are sooo stinking cute. I love you. It looks like your life is such a fun little party. You are quite the homemaker and party thrower that's for sure. Good luck moving all over the country! I can't believe you have so many options. :) Xoxo
i say
richmond
miami
SLC
:)
Las Vegas for sure! Ha ha
Hey linds! ya we are way excited to come down!! and ya I did Jenni's hair. She was in the mood for something different. I love it on her
Post a Comment