Friday, November 13, 2009

:: happy friday ::

- First of all I just want to put it out there that I don't believe in doctors! After months of not sleeping and a weird lump in my throat I decided to go to the doctor. Well they got me no answers and just lots of bills for a million labs. LAME is what I think. No wonder my mom never took us to the doctor growing up!

-Brady does not work today - so we get to hangout when its still day light.

- It's raining and I LOVE it!

- I get to use my new cake cook book for the Relief Society retreat tonight. As women the in ward we are all going up to a lodge tonight and playing games, eating yummy food, having a GIANT slumber party, and getting to know each other better. I am so excited and think it will be so fun. NO boys aloud! It will be really good for me to branch out and make more friends in the ward because none of my close friends will be there.

Let the fun times roll on in for the weekend!

4 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

You're so silly.

Jaclyn said...

you have lyme disease!!!!!!
:)

Can't wait to see you soon!!!! I'm dreaming about the french toast right now!

Doreen said...

Maybe you should change doctors. OR maybe you should send your symtoms to me via email so I can show them to Mattie and see if he has a diagnosis for ya!

Good job loosing 3 pounds! OH- and yes I'll be in town the monday, tuesday and wednesday before thanksgiving but Julie is getting married on Tuesday and I'm in charge of her flowers so I'll be doing flower stuff on Monday. If you're in town on Wednesday we should get together!!! I'd LOVE to see you!!!

Amber Rasch said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish my ward did something fun like that! I like NO BOYS slumber parties!
Great job on losing 3 lbs! I can't stop gaining, and no...I'm not prego! I feel like it though. I need to find a better routine before it gets out of control. Maybe I should start working out with Jillian!