Saturday, September 18, 2010

:: music class ::

Ryker and I attend music class every Friday with a bunch of women in our ward. It is so fun to sing silly songs, play instruments, and dance. I know Ryker is only 2 months old and most would think why am I going to this class he is too young, but I think he likes it. I sure love the social interaction with all of the other mommy's. I am amazed at Ryker's awareness of everything and ever one around him. We love having play dates already. Yeah for happy days. 
*****
It is 4:30am and Ryker has gone back to bed after sleeping for 6 hours (WAHOO!!) and now I can not fall back asleep. Funny how that works.  

2 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

Music class sounds like fun. I am so glad he is sleeping a bit more :)

Adamson Family said...

He is totally ready for music class. I love taking my kids evry week.