Thursday, September 23, 2010

:: 2 months young ::




Today my little Ryker guy turned 2 months. Wow time does fly by. I can not believe we have had our little man with us for this long already. He is the light and joy of our lives. I am so blessed to be entrusted with this amazing little man who I love with all of my heart. 



*****
Ryker went to the doctor today and came back with some AMAZING stats 15 lbs. 9oz. and 24 1/2" tall. What can I say my milk must be pure cream and this guy LOVES to eat! 

*****
Ryker has graduated to his big boy bed AKA his crib and I am sleeping much better now that I don't hear his every grunt.
He has moved up to his 3-6 month jammies - he is just so tall.
He loves to smile and giggle at me.
He this his elephant is hilarious with all of the funny sounds it makes.
His best friend (other than me of course) is Z his zebra.
He loves reading books.
He is getting really good at holding his head up and now likes to stand up. He is getting so strong.
He loves his play mat and is really good at kicking his toys and watching the lights.
He is very attentive to things going on around him and is quick to find me in a room. 
He hates tummy time.
He does not like being in his car seat unless we are in the car.
He loves to go running with mommy in the stroller. 
He loves making new friends. 

*****
Happy Birthday Pappy!
 I love you so much and you are such a wonderful example to me. You have such a strong testimony and teach me so much. 

7 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

It feels like these little babies have always been a part of our families. I can't wait to meet your little guy. He is so adorable!

The Stylers said...

ah Ryker Power!! You are getting so big, and you are so cute!! We cannot wait until we get to meet you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. I want to attack those cheeks! He is SO CUTE!! Thanks for the post - I keep telling myself that when Ryker is 10 weeks old then Parker will come...too bad we don't live closer or they could be best friends.

Megan said...

he is such a ham. wish i could be closer to see him in action, guess skype will have to do for now and awhile. WE LOVE YOU! you are amazing and i am so proud of the great mommy you are!

Whitney said...

What a cute little chunk!! He is so sweet!

Lori said...

two months already!! craziness.

we're officially back in town again, we must play

Doreen said...

I don't know why I keep thinking this whenever I see your little guy but he looks JUST like a Rabner. I definitely think he's going to turn out looking like my Linds.