Monday, October 4, 2010

:: what is true love? ::


What is true love? I will tell you ... true love is Brady cuddling on the couch with me watching The Mormon Bachelorette. I bet most of you are wondering what is that? Well a good girl friend of mine from college has created this with her friends in California to find her true love. The videos of her dates are pretty funny. Some of these guys are CRAZY. Aubrey is a HUGE Bachelor (the TV show) fan. That is where the idea came from. Good thing my WONDERFUL hubby loves me and watches this with me. Love you sweets!

*****
Ryker and I went to the Greek Fest tonight while Brady was at the priesthood session. It was so much fun enjoying the live band and watching everyone dance like in My Big Fat Greek Wedding and say Opa! We enjoyed a tasty gyro (every time I eat one it makes me think of Saturday mornings in Paris after playing ultimate Frisbee)  and I tried a Baklava Sunday for the first time. It was AMAZING!!! I love Greek food. Only bummer was not having Brady there to enjoy the evening with us.
*****
My little stud muffin!! I love getting Ryker dressed everyday. His little clothes are so cute and fun.

*****
Ryker has tears now. And they are so sad. My poor little guy is all congested again and it is about the saddest thing ever to hear him try and breath. On a happier note Ryker giggles and talks and it warms my heart every time. It is crazy to me how I can be so frustrated with Ryker's crying and then he gives me one smile and all is forgiven/forgotten. He already has me wrapped around his little finger.

*****
I started P90X today. WOW my booty is killing me after my first workout. I hope I can stick to this program and keep up some running also. I am hoping to be back in shape by Christmas for our family pictures we are going to have taken when we come home to Utah. I'm sure I will keep ya'll posted on how this is kicking my booty.
*****
Ryker showing off his cute voice.

*****

Check out my sweet curls! My mom sure loves them!! Now they just need to start growing all over my head.

*****
 Look how strong I am. I can hold my head up and play with my toys in my bumba chair.
*****
 Making dinner with mom in my new sling. How she squished me in here no one will ever know.
*****
Yes those are my toes you see coming out the top. I am super flexible.

*****
Mom and I have been having fun spending lots of time together while daddy is studying for his midterms. We have a busy week ahead of us: our first trip to the zoo (when I was telling Brady Ryker and I are going to the zoo tomorrow with some friends Ryker got the biggest grin on his face. Yes he is my son he already loves the zoo and has not even been yet.), and many other adventures will be posted soon. 

6 comments:

Nikki said...

oh my gosh! He is so cute. I loved your little tribute to true love. I related to a lot of things you said! When are you coming out for Christmas?

Megan said...

what a ham! when i turned on the video of ryker, lyra started laughing, smiling, clapping, and pointing at him. i love that she recognizes him and sophie when she sees her as well. wish we could go to the zoo with you! it's so fun when you notice that the baby actually starts to see things and follow them. lyra goes crazy when she sees animals. love you lots!

Kelsey Booth said...

I love the video and pics. It is always a bummer when they're doing something really cute and then stop or won't do it again once you pull the camara out. Do you love your sling? I still have to order one. So glad you two are having fun together. Love you!

Lori said...

ahhh! he's grown so much in the last 3 weeks. no fair. we need to get together soon.

saturday? yes. :)

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

He's filling out I love it! I can't believe they grow up so fast. And your sling looks awesome. We just can't wear ours at the same time when we see each other cuz I got the same color. Its super cute thats probably why. And good luck with P90X. Go you!

Courtney B said...

I love his outfits!! So cute!