Thursday, October 7, 2010

:: a girls best friend ::




Is Ryker . . . . he is my best friend but that is not what I am referring to. But this picture was way TOO cute not to start out with. He is going to be a heart breaker with that smile and his curls. Love him!


A can of spray paint is every girls best friend. Some of you may just not know it yet. 

You ask why? Because you can take something not so pretty and make it pretty in just moments and its so easy it do. I love projects that don't cost much.  I love buying ugly picture frames from thrift stores and making them look great by giving them a new coat of paint. 


*****
Ryker's FIRST trip to the Zoo
My friend Erin is so sweet and took me and Ryker to the Atlanta Zoo for the first time this week. We had such a blast and cant wait to go back again and see more. Wills was being so cute and wanting me to take his picture with everything. He is my little buddy. Too bad he loves Brady more than me. So typical for little ones.
Ryker zonked out in the sling and then he was all tangled up in it when I laid him the the stroller. He is a funny little man. He is going to think I torchered him when he is bigger and sees some of these pictures. 
 They had these new exhibits from China that were really neat because they had glass so the kids could see and get really close to the animals. We all loved it. The tiger was licking his lips - I think he was thinking it was lunch time.
The bears were pretty active running around and the kids loved it.  I think this is the perfect time of year to go to the zoo. Its not too hot and the animals seem to be more active. 
 Daddy panda bear munching on some trees. I love panda bears.
 Baby panda sleeping. Neat fact we learned about pandas - they are about the size of a stick of butter when they are born. At four months they are about 16 lbs. They grow so fast its crazy.
 Ryker's FIRST train ride. He was a little unsure about it. It was pretty loud. Im sure he will soon love the train like all of the Rabner boys.
 Ryker's FIRST carousel ride. He really LOVE this.
Thanks for a super fun day at the Zoo Erin, Wills, and Hannah. 

6 comments:

Matt and Brittany said...

lins!!! you look so cute in the picture on the carousel! and mister ryker is soooo big! he's a cute little/big guy! can't wait to see you guys!

Megan said...

i love your projects. when i have a house in the usa again, i think i'll hire you to be my decorator!

Lori said...

yay. how fun! and the weather is gorgeous, so perfect timing!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! And I have to say - you dress Ryker so cute all the time. I'm not surprised because you always look so cute. Like mother like son. ;)

Nikki said...

fun! I want to see more pictures of your project because you do such a fun/good job! :) And your little man is sooo cute. You're looking wonderful too. I can't wait to see you over Christmas and take your family pictures! :) xoox

Kelsey Booth said...

I am so glad you had fun at the zoo. You are a great mama for getting that cute kiddo out. Love you!