Yesterday we hosted a Witches Lunch for all of our friends and their little ones. It was a HUGE success. I love Halloween and I love parties so it doesn't get much better than that.
Enjoy.
Wednesday night we decorated and 20 minuets after we started the power went out. So this is how we got to decorate - by candle light. What a better way to decorate for a Halloween party but in the dark. It surprisingly made decorating super fun.
I love how our ghost chairs turned out.
I think it turned out looking super cute considering we couldn't see what we were doing.
My favorite two parts are the fence and the tree. They turned out AMAZING if I do say so myself.
I made these little witches and they tasted sooo YUMMY and looked super cute also. I love making Halloween treats!
Check out our brooms in our Witches Parking - we made them out of the plants and spray painted them to look like brooms. LOVE THEM!
Too bad my little dragon wouldn't smile with his ghost friend.
The crew after our parade around the yard. This was the kiddos favorite part of the party.
Some pretty Witches! I am bumbed that I didn't have time to find my witch costume to wear. But 2am came and went and I knew my bed was calling my name and that something was going to have to give. Next year I will play the part of a good witch in costume.
Now that our party is over we are all going to fly away on our brooms.
Thanks to everyone who came and participated and helped. It was a blast!
Stay tuned for more Halloween post after our ward trunk or treat. Brady and I are going to have some pretty AMAZING costumes!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

10 comments:
This looks so great! And the shoe fanatic in me feels it necessary to mention that your boots are awesome. And also, I'm glad you're coming to visit for a little while so we can hang out!
looks like it was so fun. i was bummed i had to miss out. what a great idea! i know reagan had a blast
You are so over the top! I love the party decor - sounds like a blast!
can i move there?? people seem much more friendly than utah
ps. . . you look AMAZIN!!!
How fun! I loooove halloween and usually get so into it. This year it just didn't happen. I'm so jealous of your awesome party. Your decorations are sweet action. Can't wait to see you and Brady's awesome costumes too:)
AH! so cute! I love you and your creativeness and the fun and fun that you just had! ;) Love ya Linds!
love love it! hope your day has gone better today. loved talking with you this morning!!
your party looks adorable!! great job :)
You went all out with decorating your place! I'm sure it looked even cooler in person! Wow. I wish I could come to your par-TAY!
Post a Comment