Brady is the most patient, kind, understanding, smart, loving, sweet guy. I could not have ever found someone more perfect for me. Brady is easy going and I am high strung so we give each other a fine balance between both. He is a wonderful daddy to our amazing little Ryker. Ryker came out and could not take his eyes off his daddy. Brady has always had a love for children and is so good with them. It about broke my heart the first time Liam wanted Brady over me. I have learned that I can't always be the most loved and Brady is pretty fun to hangout and play with.
Mine and Brady's favorite thing to do together is play cards/games. It has been hard not playing games as often as we used to now that Brady is so busy with school (we used to play skip-bo every night). These days I get all giddy when we get to play cards. It will be so nice once we are through school to be able to enjoy cards before bed again.
Brady and I have decided to "get ripped in 90 days" as Brady likes to say and it has been really fun working out together this past week. Its really nice because we watch each other and help each other get the correct form. Brady and I love to play sports together and are super competitive against each other - I know shocker.
Brady is a worthy priesthood holder and I am so proud of him for that. He is so knowledgeable in the gospel and I love reading the scriptures with him because I learn so much from him. We teach primary and I love planning our lessons together Brady always helps make sense of the lessons/stories to me. He is a wonderful teacher. Brady has a wonderful testimony and is helping me to strengthen my own.
I am so lucky that I get to be with my sweets for all time and eternity. I can't imagine life without him. I love you sweets and can't wait to see what adventures this next year will bring us. I hope that Brady keeps me laughing like this for all eternity!
Being married to Brady Michael is the BEST! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him all to myself!!
Being married to Brady Michael is the BEST! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him all to myself!!






5 comments:
Yay - Brady has survived you for 2 years! I am shocked that he can deal with the stork :) Love you lots, congratulations :)
ah!! congrats! i am such a lame-o and didn't even remember last night as we were talking to wish you happy anniversary. forgive my absentmindedness. you have a darling husband and baby boy. i am so glad you found your prince charming. you deserve that and more. loves!!!!!!!!!
happy anniversary!
Congrats on the 2 year mark! Crazy its been that long and you got a little kiddo too:) How fun. These are the times for our adventures and spending it with someone amazing makes it a little less stressful huh? I Love your pictures too!
Linds how cute!! I miss you guys so much! And we definitely miss playing games with you both! I FINALLY got a blog so follow me!! So glad I get to see more of what's going on with your lives!
Post a Comment