Yes. Brady is alive. Bearly. But alive.
He has had a very tough semester and has been studying his brains out. You have not seen him much on here because we {Ryker and I} I not seen him much either. We are so excited he will be done with finals in 3 days and then we get Brady Michael {not school Brady} for a month of vacation.
bahahahahhahaha . . . . I was downloading pictures tonight and found these beauties on the camera. So Brady did "no shave November" with his "bro's" at school. I was not a fan of it AT ALL. So December 1 before Brady went to bed {2am} shaved this sexy stash.
While looking at these pictures for the first time I might have laughed so hard I peed a little.
I am SUPER glad this is the face I woke up to. Nice and smooth with no facial hair. That is my kind of man. I love you sweets.
And just a little bit of Ryker. I keep trying to catch him talking and laughing on video but he gets all camera shy every time I pull it out. I need to work on my sneakieness.

4 comments:
sexy hair brady! i agree with lins, it needed to go. can't stand it when weston doesn't shave - it's hurts kissing him! ryker is such a darling little stud! loves lots-o. hope finals end well.
I love Rykers little baby noises! I finally got to catch up on blogs and it sounds like you have been having tons of fun. We both even had sister weekends recently. Our lists of sister activities were similar too I noticed. haha:) I hope we see you guys soon and have our own fun. I'll be calling you in the next day or two to figure that out.
Those pictures are pretty much amazing! I loved the video too. Ali keeps saying "I miss Lindsay and Ryker!" Love ya!
oh man.. those side burns are the BEST! He should have worn it that way for a couple days.
Post a Comment