Oh how we LOVE our Delta friends. They are the best. Tom and Amanda were great host of a Welcome Home party for us, Meet Ryker, Happy Birthday Brittney, and Merry Christmas Party. It has been six months since we have seen our wonderful friends and it was good to be home and party like the good old days with them.
I love my Delta Wives club and have missed our girls nights. Marrying Brady introduced me to so many wonderful girls. I did not have very many girl friends before these gals came along and I am so lucky to have them be my friends. It is always so much fun that we all get along so well and all of our husbands are best friends also. Now lets just hope our munchkins will all be friends also.
The boys! Brady was so giddy to see all of his best friends. He has missed them all very much. These guys are so funny when they all get together. They make the rest of us laugh our heads off.
Ryker and Hayden got to finally meet. They loved each other so much.
Two hot mama's and our little studs. It is hard to believe that Hayden is 7 months older than Ryker. Ryker weighs as much as him {maybe more} and he is getting close to catching him in hight. These two little guys did so great all night long. We even kept them up well past their bedtimes and they were just as happy as can be. Which made for happy parents that we got to stay and hangout longer.
I can't wait for our New Years Eve Party to see everyone again.

3 comments:
Hey!! Why haven't we seen you guys yet?! You never got back to me! I'm not gonna lie...I'm sad!
Good times good times!
i'm going to have to steal some of these pictures! we need to go find these boys matching new years outfits!!!
Post a Comment