Friday, December 17, 2010

:: Christmas in Atlanta ::

Even though we were only in Atlanta for 2 weeks in December I still decorated our house for Christmas and Ryker got to open one present before we flew home to Utah.
 I know I am a lame mom and didn't get Ryker his own stocking yet. Next year then he will actually be able to enjoy it. 
 My favorite part of Christmas and the decorations is the yummy candles. I love the smell of Christmas. 
 I was having so much fun with my Cricket one night I ended up making all kinds of creations. 
 Contact paper is my newest addiction. You can make anything out of this stuff and its so cheap. I love it. We always get a real tree but this year we did not since we were not going to be in Georgia for very long to enjoy it. My friend Erin had this great idea to make one on the wall. I love how it turned out. It will have to work for now. 
 Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. 

Ryker and Daddy got to open a present (Thanks Pete and Shellie) before we left for Utah. Too bad we didn't have time to play with it before we left. Ryker was not too interested in opening it. Lets hope Christmas morning he has more fun with gifts. 

No comments: