Friday, December 17, 2010

:: Parker and Ryker unite ::

I love my Paris girls. We will always and for very be great friends. Even though I am the only one from Utah we still always manage to meet up here. It works out great. We missed you Jaclyn Peterson :(
 This is Samantha's I don't think I could handle twins face. And Ryker's Please don't drop me face. 
 My girls and our baby boys. It was fun to meet Parker finally. He was so sweet and tiny. Both babies did great at lunch and Brady was a trooper being our photographer and enduring the girl chat. 
 Ryker loving on Auntie Samantha. 
 Marissa giving a classic Marissa face. Love it. She was not used to holding such a big guy. 
Sweet little Parker just slept the entire time. It was such a change to be holding such a tiny guy. I hope we can keep up the tradition of seeing each other often even as we grow up and have families of our own. 

No comments: