Sunday, August 14, 2011

{week 3}

Sorry this is a VERY over due post.
Week 3 at Nana and Papa's was a:
Dino museum, arm painting, Nana refusing to be photographed, water/sand playing, 
Delta gang chilling, Swayzie snuggling, playing with Tom Tom (Tom and Ryker were instant buddies),
Mountain Land lunching, meeting Robin's kids for the first time,
I love that I will be life long friends with all of these fine people and I had such a wonderful time working at MLD. Good memories. 
Bowling, teaching Lyra how cheer like a rock star, arcade playing, Nana loving,
Delta going, game playing, food eating, crazy face making, potty dancing,
Birthday partying, cake eating, swimming (that is why we all look so beautiful), 
Grammy & Grandpa playing, present opening kind of week. 

It was pretty funny when Ryker and I first got to Delta he was acting a little shy so Grammy and Grandpa bribed Ryker with gummy bears and then he warmed right up. Yup. Candy wins the heart of this little dude. 

4 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

Nice post...you must not have any pictures to share :) Love ya!

JoshandMegs said...

sad, the pictures don't show up:(

JoshandMegs said...

now the top two images show up at least :)
my hair does grow fast, and i think being pregnant has helped even more. but i need it to grow even faster because i hate it. ha. i miss my long hair and i'm debating on whether or not i am going to get extensions. ha.

Meg and Reed said...

I like your short hair! It looks really great on you!