Ryker has been waking up super early {between 5 and 6AM} and Brady's class got canceled today so he was on daddy duty this morning.
This is what I woke up to:
It appears Brady barricaded Ryker in, gave him some toys, Cheerios, his sippy, turned on Toy Story 3, and went back to sleep on the couch.
It seemed to have done the trick. Ryker stayed out of trouble and mommy and daddy still got to sleep.
WIN, WIN, WIN
in my book.
I got a good laugh at this. Oh how I love my boys.

6 comments:
This makes me laugh. A lot. Brady's quite creative.
ha ha that is hilarious! i had to do that one time at my mom's when hayden was like 9 months because i got food poisoning and she has two flights of stairs and i was the only one there! i should do it now because every once in a while i will doze off on the couch and forget to lock the deadbolt and hayden escapes!!!
hahahahahaha. I love it.
Genius!!!
When Ali was waking up super early when I was prego with Sophi, each night Anthony would set out a bowl of cereal, put the disney channel on and a cup of milk at Ali's level so she could get up, turn the tv on and be content for an extra hour. These guys are so smart :) I love it!
Haha! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment