Thursday, August 25, 2011

{Week 5}

Last week at Nana and Papa's. 
{I know it has taken me FOREVER to get caught up but Brady has been out of school on break for the past week and a half so we have been playing and having fun daddy time instead of blogging.}
 Ryker and Sophi rub-a-dub-dubbin in the tub. It is hard to believe that they are only 10 days apart. Ryker looks HUGE sitting next to Sophi. 
We were so excited that we got to see the "Delta Gang" again before we left town. Happy Birthday Tom Tom. He was about the only person Ryker was loving on that night. I think that was Tom's favorite part of the night hahah since he claims he is Ryker's God Father. {We don't really have God parents for him}
 We were getting ready to head up the canon for dinner and the babies were all buckled in and we were not ready to go yet.... they were not too happy about that so I had to do something to fix that. Suckers did the trick! Bad side note we had just washed all of the car seats and now they were all sticky yet again. oops! This was Ryker and Sophi's first time having a sucker and they LOVED it! 
My little rock star! 
 We had so much fun up at Jolly's Ranch chowing down on hot dogs {I'm pretty sure Ryker ate 2 all by himself} and s'mores, playing latter ball, and exploring with papa. 
 This was Ryker's first time getting this dirty. He was loving every minuet of it. Sophi and Ryker were pretty funny fighting over nana's soda. I don't think she knew what she was in for with holding both of them with a soda. 
 Yes another birthday party for Ryker. {he was one spoiled little dude - 3 birthday cakes/parties}. This cake tasted SO yummy! I love how it turned out. We had so much fun making it all together even Ali got to help us girls work on the cake. I miss baking with my sisters and mom. We have so much fun in the kitchen together. 


 We loved playing on the water slide and eating Popsicle's. Ryker always makes the BEST faces after taking a bit and miss Sophi will scream at you until you give her yours. She is a Popsicle  hoarder.  
We got to have a girls day at the spa and get facials and pedicures. It was so relaxing and fun. 
 No words can do this picture justice. Just laugh - out loud! 
hahaha this is my kid. No clothes but still wearing his shoes. I can't believe how big he looks right here. 

We also made it up to Sundance for the Memmott {Brady's moms family} reunion. I wish I had some pictures of this adventure but Ryker was a monster to say the least and screamed bloody murder at everyone who even looked at him or if I dared set him down. Needless to say it was sad. I love this reunion and all of Brady's aunts and uncles. We have so much playing games, eating yummy food, and laughing until you pee.

This summer was SOOOOO much fun. I don't know if we will ever have the chance to spend this much time together again. I love all of the memories we were able to make. Nana and Papa thank you for putting up with us all summer and letting us spend the summer with you. We love you and miss you like crazy! Whenever I say Nana or Papa Ryker gets the biggest grin on his face and starts looking around for them. It is super cute. 

Ahhhh this feels GREAT being all caught up on our summer vacations! 

2 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

I loved all of your posts! Maybe I will just steal them so I don't have to do my own! Love you lots and miss you more :)

rabnerfamily said...

It looks like a fabulous summer. It makes me miss Utah and miss all of you. We will hope that the time will come that we can all be there together. I love seeing how big everyone's kids are getting.