So back over Christmas break we had family pictures taken. I am really bad and never posted them even though I LOVE how the turned out. At least I am posting them before we have new ones with Baby Gray right?!
I think they turned out so great even though Ryker would not smile for anything. I love my dear friend Nikki who takes our pictures every time we come home. Check here out HERE. She does such a great job if you are in Utah and looking for a great photographer full of creative ideas and props. I wish we lived closer to her so she could take Ryker's yearly birthday photos also.







4 comments:
so cute. i love the family pics. :)
Those are really cute! I especially like the one of Ryker & Brady walking on the train tracks.
Really cute! I love the shirt! So is Gray the baby's name? I like it.
Those are such cute pictures!!
Post a Comment