Monday, July 2, 2012

{Good Bye Ford's}

I have decided that the worst part of this stage of life {grad school} is that you lose good friends every year. I am grateful for all of the good friends we have made living here in Atlanta but it really stinks to have them grow up and move away and start real life post school. 
{Me, Mary, Clara, Marie, Lindsey, Ella, and Steph}
 We will miss you Mary. I love that we were able to make so many fun memories with you and your family. Thanks for always being willing to go on adventures with me and Ryker. 
 The guys!
{Caleb, Aaron, Andrew, Matt, Chris, Jack, Dan, Pete, Brady, and Ryker} 
I love our BBQ/Swim parties with these families. They are the BEST! And a BIG thanks goes to Marie for remembering her camera because I forgot mine and I really wanted pictures to document this super fun night. We wish ya'll the best of luck in Oklahoma Ford family. 
Oh Tiny how I love you! Ryker got this new "car boat" that was the hit of the party with the kids. He was too funny in it. He would recline and then paddle himself around with his little hands. It was so funny. 

1 comment:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

HOLY COW!! Pete Hoyt is from my home ward in Bellingham, WA!! Tell him hi for me :-)

P.S. Your little pregnant belly is just too darn cute :-)